Click on each image to enlarge!
Use the back arrow button to come back to another photo
Feel free to save these and use them as wallpapers, screensavers, just fun things to look at while you re-read 😉 , etc!
- Click on the image and it will open in a new window.
- Right click on the image and choose “save image as…”
- RENAME it something you can remember and find later (suggestions: JulietandSawyer, BeautyandtheBayou, HOTonthedock, mynewbookboyfriend, etc. LOL!)
- Save it somewhere on your computer you can remember and find later
- Open it there and print on your own printer (you can use regular paper, glossy paper, cardstock, whatever. Most programs allow you to choose different sizes as well so you can have a full 8 x 10 photo size or you could go smaller, cut it out and use it for a bookmark 🙂 )
OR you can go to Staples.com and have them print you a poster size (your choice of several sizes) and mail to you! You could also have them print it in a smaller photo size or even postcard size 🙂
Just go right HERE: https://design.staples.com/posters/
- Choose Upload Your Own Design and Get Started
- Then choose Add A New Image
- Click From My Computer
- Click Select Logos or Photos
- And then find the photo on your computer!
- Follow their directions through the rest of the steps for sizes and ordering! (please contact them with any issues… we can’t provide tech support for everyone with different computers, etc. 🙂 )
photography by Lindee Robinson photograpy
models: Michael Scanlon and Kandace Gauthier